Page 63 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Selena on the Way to Wonderland *SH TRIGGERS*

I'm not surprised she's worried about losing you - you are awesome!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (05-12-19)

What she says or think is irrelevant, what matters is what you want. However, you already know I think you’d be wise to wait before making any decisions .....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

selena (05-12-19),Suzi (05-12-19)

Mira
    Hi, any plans for the weekend? How are you doing?

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    I am fine, thanks.

I am feeling slightly better, although I spent it alone. Nobody in the city. Of course, I have talked to the local friends over phone, have been to cafe and having done some other things about the house.

I have talked to my dad over phone. My first feeling was joy...because he is my dad, don't know...He was worried and told that his mother is often ill.
    He asked me general questions, also when I come...and about the apartment and its sale price. I don't really know myself and I'm unwilling to do something in a hurry now.

Mira
    Good to hear you are doing slightly better. And its ok you spend it alone. As long as you are ok with it. You have been busy at least.

You said your first feeling was joy while talking to your father. Did it change at any time?

And I think you do know yourself but maybe you are still shaken up by what happened. It is a major event and you deserve time to grief and find yourself again. So I do think its good you are not doing something in a hurry right now.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

Flo (08-12-19)

Do you feel that he's rushing you into this?

Yes, maybe. He and my boss are like two opposites trying to push me where they want.

Would you judge me as not kind, willing to see my Dad later and maybe to get vacation somewhere else?

Not at all! You deserve to be happy and you've been under so much pressure with your Grandmother and your Mother that I think a holiday would be a positive step...

Absolutely not. You deserve some space.

Erm, I have to ask, but is there even the tiniest chance your dad is looking for a career for his mum?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Paula,maybe not exactly, but this idea came to my mind too.

He has told me during our conversation that he has to go fast home...as his mom did not reply on phone. Everything was ok in the end.

I asked him why his girlfriend cannot help, it is so simple just to find out what happened to the old lady...He said that this is so.