Page 42 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Selena on the Way to Wonderland *SH TRIGGERS*

Walker extraordinaire!
    We grieve emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically. Decreased appetite etc is not uncommon during bereavement. Try and eat just a little meal at a time and keep drinking fluids. Sometimes dehydration can cause nausea.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

If you don't eat properly you'll get nauseous... It's something that my son does so I know this bit. It's not an eating disorder. It just means you aren't eating properly or regularly enough.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    A lot of things to do...
    But for the first time since mum's final days, I got some proper sleep.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Glad you got some sleep sweetie x
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Glad you got some sleep lovely. It's so important.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

How are you doing, love?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Thank you.

Sincerely, rather bad. Of course I'll return to work, I'm going to follow treatment.
    I'm missing so much my mum.

I've recovered to a certain extent. Alhough there are certain things making me feel without confidence and suicidal.

That is about my relationship with a man.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    What about it?
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Some time before the death of my mom, I met a man. Well, maybe not one, but this became closer.

The thing I'm struggling with now (maybe due to the fact we still don't get well enough each other and I need a break too)....I guess it's a bit suicidal.
    It is also related to my mom, my childhood with an abusive stepfather. Although it was many years ago. I pity her so much. It is not about me being harassed, it's about how he treated her.My mom was a beautiful woman, he was an abuser.
    This makes me suicidal that nobody will ever be able to truly love me...no man...these memories are hunting me and putting me down. In these moments, I feel the need to hurt myself, my veins.
    Everything I had experienced before focused on his attempts to harm me, now it took a different road.

I am extremely needy emotionally. This guy was by my side and tried to make me smile in the saddest moments of my life.
    However, we know just a little about each other.
    Sometimes he did not reply back in time. I did not insist either in fact. Maybe he likes me just because he had never had such a girl like me before.

He split with his girlfriend 2 years ago, he mentioned she broke his heart, but he recovered. He mentioned "the job" he had and the other things in the past, "beautiful" girlfriend. I found her profile and sorry - no beauty there, but that's subjective. And now I'm the beautful, calm and stupid! He does not know anything about me. He never lied or promised something, I cannot blame him for being crazy and jealous.

Normally, everyone has a past and now I will see in every man a cheater and a liar, this means impossibility to build up my private life. If I see exes and prostitutes around, the reflection of the unhappy marriage of my stepdad and my mother, I will compare myself again and again to someone's exes. This can really lead to suicide attempts.
    It doesn't matter if I'm more or less beautiful. I'm feeling useless that I cannot trust anyone.

That is sad because actually I've had some admirers recently.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    You need to seek therapy to try and work through all of this. Bad experiences doesn't mean all men are like that but you need to work through what caused these feelings in a safe space
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro