Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1039

Thread: Selena on the Way to Wonderland *SH TRIGGERS*

Anyone who judges you isn't worth your time love.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    I am saddened to see my best local friend removed her Facebook account, but I respect her will and she respects I guess my views too...
    Her argument is Facebook and any social accounts are against God and are temptations....She unwillingly has recognized that her church teaches that reading, watching movies or documentaries, listening to nearly any kind of music and having social accounts is a sin....
    However, it is not a sin to use her free-of-charge services and help....

2020 and even 2021 was hard for mental health and destroyed many nice moments...
    From my sad experience, trying hard to change someone's mind is useless, she/he will do what they want or consider right. So I have just decided to stay by her side, because she is so nice and kind person on all levels....

I'm sorry that your friend is believing all that.
    I can understand you standing by her because she is your friend. That's kind.

I see that it seems like a sectarian indoctrination. And I can only imagine her mother's feelings, who is absolutely fine with living life in modern conditions and my friend being the only child.

All you can do is be there for her and help her to see things more realistically...

I have passed through a pretty horrible half period of August. But the things have been sorted out or almost. All this and loneliness certainly had a bad impact on my mental health.

I am going on holiday by the end of September. My dad has been trying to convince me coming there promising that he will sleep in his mother's room during my visit and will offer his room to me.

However, this trip will be certainly a bit expensive, taking into consideration restrictions and tests. And people knowing the situation do not recommend it, because I can get stuck there and who knows the way his mood turns.

So, where else do you think you might like to go?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Why was half of August so hard love?
    Do you really think that going to your father is a good idea? Do you WANT to go? Or are you thinking about it because you think you should because he is your father? Do you trust him to allow you to come home or do you think he will try to get you to stay?

First of all, it was water leak in my apartment with major damages, then my boss's pressure and finally minor knee injury. Then this grieving mood before September - the month of death of closest persons.
    I think I will just have a rest here in my place because the cases of infection are rising again.
    No, I don't think so and deeply inside I think he hopes for a carer to his mom. But in the moments of despair and loneliness, I think I start imagining different things.
    I don't think he will put obstacles, but if the borders will be closed, I don't think he will help me to get back home.

Oh my, you've had a lot of horrible things. How bad is the damage? What happened with your boss and what have you done to your knee?

I think going to his doesn't sound like something you actually want to do love. Don't be pressured. It's your life hunni...