Page 17 of 104 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Selena on the Way to Wonderland *SH TRIGGERS*

You can buy one when you get here...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    Hi to everybody, hoping that anyone enjoys a great holiday.

I have finally booked the main things: flight and hotel. I've certainly thought about a trip to London, but not exactly the way I have done. Everything done in the last moment due to some private circumstances. Now I'm a bit frustrated because it seems to me everything has not been planned well enough, although the other circumstances really stopped it.

I'm also feeling frustrated because in the end I decided to visit London and not to visit my dad. The last visit was rather negative and I just did want to keep my nerves strong this time. I don't know if I should feel guilty.

No, you shouldn't feel guilty! Have some fun!

Not in the slightest!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Relax, enjoy your visit and have fun.x
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Mira
    This is what you wanted. You talked about it a lot. And I dont think your father has anything to fo with it. Its a shame yes. But its you time and you are spending it in London.

I am constantly thinking of reasons why I should not go to cambridge. Why I dont deserve it or what I am doing wrong. But its my mind trying to trick me to stay sad and alone. You deserve this trip.

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    Thank you for support everybody. This means a lot to me.
    Even my spiritual confessor encouraged my decision.

We have been today to church with my Mom. However, there is sometimes a false unpleasant woman there.
    Firstly, she asked my mom my name so that she will pray for me and she is still to discuss me!!!

If she approaches ever my private area, I'll just tell her to leave me in peace.

On our way home, she approached, being behind. There was a young woman in a short (but normally short) skirt. I told my mom that this is what I would like. But this woman from church suddenly interfered and told that wearing shorter skirts is that for those without any belly and until a X age! So if I want to wear it, it means it's incompatible.
    I don't see anything wrong, there is nothing vulgar about this piece...Maybe I'm wrong. Is there a certain code in London?

No! In London, anyone can be themselves! Wear whatever makes you feel good about yourself
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

selena (19-05-19)

Wear whatever you feel like Selena, you'll look beautiful no matter what you wear.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

selena (19-05-19)

In London you can be you. There are so many different people from different backgrounds and who wear different things - the burka through to just underpants! Wear what you want, be who you want to be!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (19-05-19)