Thread: Ken Willidau

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ken Willidau

Ken Willidau

I am in the middle of two sisters.

My older sister’s focus in life has been to get me to leave since the day I was brought home.

My younger sister’s focus in life has been to make me look like a disappointment to my father.

Segment removed by Suzi

I look after my mother with Alzheimers (she’s been in a home for two months now). My father had Parkinson’s before that. I have been at their beck and call for the last 18 years. I sold my house to come back to take care of them 10 years ago, and the younger sister’s boyfriend called my mother ​Removed by Suzi She shunned me for a year for asking her to be more careful bringing food to our parents because she was bringing over expired dairy/egg/meat. She is jealous and a spoiler.

She could walk into my parents’ house and stand in front of our 7-year-old nephew and 5-year-old niece and ask the boy if he wanted to go to the toy store. Just a disgusting person.

She announced 3 years ago that she hates our mother and always has and doesn’t want to be notified when she dies – while she’s living in my mother’s condo at cost. The other one has been using me for easy updates on my mother since that one walked out of the family. And last summer announced her and her boyfriend are moving 4 and a half hours away while she acted like she would be any help (she was here 2 times in 7 months after my mother wandered and I couldn’t leave, anymore) with nursing home duties which I have now been condemned to for the next 5 to 10 years alone.

I sat in this house for a year listening to my mother faux-sob for 6 hours a day, ask 5,000-10,000 questions (no joke), grind her teeth for a couple of hours a day because she knows it gets on my nerves and talking to hallucinations.

So, everything came to a head last summer when I tried to bring the family back together and they just ignored me. Or accused me of blackmail – I’m power of attorney. Then the death threats started. I had 7 police here that week (two to take a statement about the murder). I convinced them all that those two are filth.

I can’t say that I am that responsible a person – it all gets done but I seem to be reactive than proactive, but I do have a conscience and I am not abandoning her and I didn’t my father. They don’t and didn’t deserve anything from me.

But I am who I am, and it’s far better than what any of them are. And I am just glad I am not any of them. It must be draining to be so hateful your entire life. Fixated.

The younger one texted me in November (attached to my death threats) if she could call ‘her mother’ to wish her a happy birthday, after 3 years of shunning her. They’re goading me into reacting and I have.

They’ve been banished from the family. They’ve had a massive negative effect on my life (and this family) and who needs it for what you get in return for being a decent human being to and for them?

Maybe your sister still just resents you and your mother for adding you to her perfect little world she had going until you came along and wrecked it for her, too.

You sound like you’re a good guy. Maybe you shouldn’t be as much. I think people go for the easy win if they’ve never been stopped from winning it.
    Last edited by Suzi; 12-02-19 at 02:28 PM. Reason: I have removed graphic and triggering parts as I don't believe them relevant or helpful - only triggering. Suzi