Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diazepam

Thatís what weíre here for, EJ, to listen and to talk about how youíre feeling
    ĎWhen all else fails, use glitter insteadí

Makaluluís Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

ElizabethJane1 (25-03-19)

I was part of a research project many years ago which was free. The doctor who was treating me then agreed to see me on an ad hoc basis. This was fine and it looked good when they were practicing from the private hospital. This has gone into receivership and it looks as if the hospital has been sold. They havenít got anywhere to practice. I expect they will contact me eventually or I can try to find someone else. I read somewhere that hypnosis is very good for treating anxiety.

Did you find it made a big difference to your anxiety at the time?
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

The hypnotherapy helped a lot. It is something that needs to be done regularily. I went out in the car as a passenger today and my anxiety was not too bad. Some situations make me anxious even pleasurable ones. I cannot always predict or describe why I am anxious in some sitiuations and not others. Like a lot of anxiety sufferers I need an escape route but that is not always the case.

Can you look for a new hypnotherapist?

Makaluluís Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

I have thought about that. It would be with someone else in this area. They are all retired doctors or dentists or nurses. I’m not sure if someone else would take me on ? If they were all practicing from the same hospital that has folded up then they would all be in the same boat ?

You wonít know if you donít ask ...

It's got to be worth asking surely?
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread