Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Pringles, splints and exercises

Brownies and choc fudge pud sounds delicious, I'm sure a good time will be had by all
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (16-03-19)

Well the choc fudge cake exploded covering the entire oven and shelves and doors in thick fudge sauce... I've dropped almost everything I've touched! Marc's cleaned the oven and Ben has been picking things up for me all day.. Oh and Marc gave Crash (and Moiya and Willow) a bone last night and he's been repeatedly sick this afternoon... So no more bones. And it was when Marc popped out so I had to get to the floor to clean it!
    So am signing out from my laptop very soon as we are going to eat and go upstairs to leave the girls to it!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mira
    Sounds like a busy event all day long. But a loving and caring troop around you

Oh no! I so hope you’re planning an easy day tomorrow
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Most definitely! We are relegated to our room (awesome!!!!) And the girls are sorted.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Paula (16-03-19)

How are you doing?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walking through really sticky overly reduced treacle..... However, have done the basics. Dropped the girls into town so they could go shopping and dyed my hair as it's been getting to me. Am cooking overly healthy dinner for me as I really feel I need it itms? A couple of days off the diet wagon and I feel I NEED to get back on...
    Am also having fun eyeing up bits of fabric and stuff to play with my new (to me) sewing machine!

Damn that treacle Well done for doing the basics and a little self care too. Easy day tomorrow?

I have plans for tomorrow. It involves taking the kids to school, walking on my treadmill, a GOT episode or 2 with Marc and playing with my sewing machine!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Paula (17-03-19)

Playing with a sewing machine sounds like fun is it like my mum's where you turned a handle or is it one of these here new fangled machines with all the bells and whistles?
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"