Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to (Part III)

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    Not sure how long this will be availiable for but they have posted the official war of the Worlds show with jason Donavan, Ricky wilson (kaiser cheifs), Marti pelo (wet, wet, wet), Kerry ellis and of course Jeff Wayne and his band. I was lucky to see the original stage show back in 2006 when they had Justn haywood singing on it. Enjoy.

Thanks lovely!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Jarre (24-10-20)

Si and I are huge fans of WOTW! We’d highlighted this to watch - thanks for reminding me
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Jarre (24-10-20)

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    I love the music from war of the worlds
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Angie For This Useful Post:

Jarre (24-10-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Si and I are huge fans of WOTW! We’d highlighted this to watch - thanks for reminding me
    They will be touring again in 2022 it is well worth going to see if you can deal with the large arena environment.

Just watching it now. Thanks for the reminder.

I want to go watch Stevie Nicks 24 Karat Gold at the cinema tomorrow afternoon but no one to go with

Quote Originally Posted by Jarre View Post
    They will be touring again in 2022 it is well worth going to see if you can deal with the large arena environment.
    We went a couple of years ago at BIC which was the reimagined one - which is probably what they’re touring with. It was awesome and I’d recommend to anyone
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Oblivion, a song from my game Final fantasy sung by the wonderful American vocalist Susan Calloway a piano version. The song is the thoughts of the character ice heart before her death, of her struggles in the dragonsong war, nearly dying before being rescued but only after loosing her family and she fights the path to end the war before her own life is extinguished, but is faced by so many obstacles, called a heretic (or member of a resistance if you refer it to real life) she seeks solace in a primal force called Shiva, she wants to end the war but the war has gone on for thousands of years and those fighting do not want to stop because it would open up a huge scandalous secret about the whole wars begining which has effect hundreds of generations of man and dragon.