Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Mira's adventures **trigger warnings**

Then why didn't you go back to try something different? Who prescribed the citalopram?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

There are so many different ADs and they all react differently. Please talk to your doctor about your options
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mira
    That was prescribed by the psychiatrist. The doctor does not prescribe them as far as I know. And with how i am i am happy to make appointments at all. Standing up for myself is another issue.....

Could you or would you take your Mum with you or print out what you've said in this thread?

Mira
    I don't want to bother my mum with this. She knows how I am doing but no details. That would be to hard on her. And serve no purpose. I have decided that i am not going to the doctors sooner. I will wait till i have my appointments.

Tomorrow i am going to the hospital where they will look at my sleep and if that does anything to me.

Hope that they can help with your sleeping...

When are your appointments?
    Sweetheart I'm sure your Mum would only want to support you. I know I would if you were my child.

I’m with Suzi. I’d be horrified if I thought my children couldn’t talk to me about something as important as this, lovely
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mira
    Yes I know what you both mean. But then i think why put a woman who is already struggling with her own issues through the ordeal of my stuff while that can not be fixed at this time?

I am starting to feel like an old member that used to come here. One i had a little run in with. Makes me feel bad.

Today i binged again. I just came out of the bathroom where I was in the tub just crying and feeling horrible. Atleast I am clean now.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Yes I know what you both mean. But then i think why put a woman who is already struggling with her own issues through the ordeal of my stuff while that can not be fixed at this time?
    Because she's your Mum and she will always want to know.

I am starting to feel like an old member that used to come here. One i had a little run in with. Makes me feel bad.
    I don't know who you mean, but you only remind me of you!

Today i binged again. I just came out of the bathroom where I was in the tub just crying and feeling horrible. Atleast I am clean now.
    You have to see someone about this. You could be doing so much damage to yourself...