Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mira's adventures **trigger warnings**

Mira

Mira's adventures **trigger warnings**

Hello all,

I used to post under the name Welf. But that feels like ages ago. So now I have asked Suzi if it was possible to change the name to make a fresh start. And mere minutes later here I am

The last few years have seen me in a downward spiral. I am becoming more and more isolated. But I am seeking professional help. And thats coming but with long waiting lists. The next round of interviews along is 20 weeks away. But its a wonderful organization and for the first time I feel I am in the right place for help.

Before i write a wall of texts I should keep it a bit short haha.

Currently I have a diagnosis for Avoident personality disorder. Perfectionist traits that haunt me. And the clinic wants to look deeper because they feel there might be more under the surface. Because i still punish myself in various ways. So the self harm is also still there sometimes.

But for now its nice to write another post here. And it will be good to see you all again and meet the new members.

Mira
    Oh just for a introduction. I am Mira, 39 and single. A male and from the Netherlands with strong German roots.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    It's good to see you lovely! You've been missed. So glad to hear you're seeking help
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Mira
    Thanks, i thought i would not be remembered. But thats also my disorders speaking. Sadly they got worse too. So i am always scared now that people dont like me and don't accept me. But that is classic AvPD.

It’s so truly wonderful seeing you here again! You’ve been missed . I’m so glad you’re getting help and hoping it’ll soon bear fruit
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Mira
    Thanks, its good to be back here. I have missed you all too.

You really have been missed. It really, truly is wonderful to see you posting and for you to be back here!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mira
    Thanks Suzi. Its great to be back.

Today was my day off and with using an alarm I have planned doing chores and relaxing real well. I got way more done then I would normally get done. So i hope that for me this method will work.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    That sounds really positive!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Mira
    It is, after days of sitting alone with my own misery its great to get something done. I might even do my hobbies today. But I am not going to be to hopeful.