Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: Mira's adventures **trigger warnings**

Morning, lovely
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

*waves* Morning!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mira
    Hello all, good afternoon.

Yes I am working today. I am still not working fulltime at the moment
    From 9 till 2 for the time being.

This is a lovely country. But like so many people we always like whats not nearby

I am not a big fan of the beach. There are amazing beaches nearby.

I am more in love with Germany and the UK. I am looking into a holiday this year. I never go on holiday. So i am looking into what to do. The UK is always high on my list. But the proces is already stressful. Money wise. And what to do, where to go....?

Around where I live there is no support what so ever. Maybe in the big city. But thats almost an hour away and on workdays thats to much. With my tiredness as well.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Do lots and lots of research before you book anywhere! Make a list of everything you want to see and narrow it down from there!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Mira
    Thanks, thats already a bit stressful. I do love history and old buildings. I saw one holiday where you could spend a few days in a gorgous house that used to belong to a lord.

I am worried that in the end i will try to plan a holiday and end up not going. That would be 3 years in a row now.

My mums not that well so i feel selfish if i go alone. So i would like to bring her along. But then i end up doing everything she would like because of my disorder. Wanting to please people. She is real caring and wants me to do what i would like but thats to hard for me.

When i do say that i will go alone she is ok with it. But then I stress about all the other things.

I feel like i am complaining again......

I know what you mean. I have a weekend in Manchester every year and I usually get a comment from my mum about what if she needs me while I'm away. I know she's joking but it falls really flat with me and I feel like she's guilt tripping me and I feel selfish.

Mira
    I do know whats that like. I have that a lot too. Even if its not even needed.

I was thinking of opening up a thread about my holiday. Where people could help me with ideas on what to do in the UK. But I am always worried haha

Go for it!!!!

My Mum was/is exactly the same. Now it's the fact I live about 2 1/2 hours (give or take) away from her. What if she needs me? What if she falls? etc, etc, etce... So I understand that!

I think you should go away for a holiday if you can. There's nothing stopping you from doing a long weekend in the UK and then another long weekend in Germany......
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mira
    No its ok, I am already getting a bit stressed about it. And its more then half a year away. And I was hoping for something and that did not happen. I am going to be ok with just staying home.