Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: Mike's Sofa

Correction....it's Sweet Harmony by The Beloved! Just listened to it on YouTube.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

OldMike (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Michael, your vid made me feel very uncomfortable and I was going to comment on the lack of tenuousity (is that a word?) in Suziís link but tbh, I needed Robbies soothing tones .......
    Yes the link was very direct from Suzi but it was a link straight to a beautiful song

Re my vid Lavinia Meijer is a fantastic harpist and I found the video amusing and musically inventive, I shall endeavor in my next vid to avoid all mention of creepy crawlies

@Suzi I did believe you re Miss Saigon and Madam Butterfly though I doubt what everyone else on the internet says about the subject

@Flo a hole in one it will be the Boundary Stone for lunch, menu undecided and what I do after lunch depends on the weather.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Correction....it's Sweet Harmony by The Beloved! Just listened to it on YouTube.
    Just listening to it now, thanks for the heads up Flo, sweet choonage
    Last edited by OldMike; Today at 11:26 AM. Reason: Added a quote and my reply to it.
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Michael, your vid made me feel very uncomfortable and I was going to comment on the lack of tenuousity (is that a word?) in Suzi’s link but tbh, I needed Robbies soothing tones .......
    Look, I could have been really tenuous, but that song is a legend, it's so beautiful and so awesome and to be fair I was singing along too, so maybe we could have said "Angels by Suzi and everyone else who sings along too"?
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Paula (Today)

Just back from lunch at the Boundary Stone had all day breakfast with hash browns followed by apple pie and custard, not many there, then walked home the slightly longer route but didn't stray too far as it is tippling it down with rain.
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

That sounds lovely! Shame about the weather though lovely!
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Just back from lunch at the Boundary Stone had all day breakfast with hash browns followed by apple pie and custard, not many there, then walked home the slightly longer route but didn't stray too far as it is tippling it down with rain.
    Coo! all day brekky...slurp!...apple pie and custard?.....slurrrrp! You have some nice nosheries in your neck of the woods don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Coo! all day brekky...slurp!...apple pie and custard?.....slurrrrp! You have some nice nosheries in your neck of the woods don't you?
    Yep and the Boundary Stone is one of the consistently best and cheapest, about a mile walk there and if I take the slightly longer return journey via a field then the return journey is about a mile and a quarter so just over 2 miles. If I drop down in to Worsley and return via the Dam and the Woods you can add 4 miles to that. For you metric types multiply by 8 and divide by 5 and you get the distance in kilometres (you see Mike's sofa is educational too )

I do have tomorrow's vid sorted unless I change my mind

11. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Paula (Today)