Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: Breathing a sigh of relief *SH, SU triggers*

No plans. I went to bed early with a thumping headache. It’s better this morning but my mojo forgot to get up
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    my body is pumping and surging with adrenaline and anxiety.
    wish i could send you my excess energy, might even things out a bit for us
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Paula, you need to be as kind to yourself as you would be to your best friend. What would you tell them? You give great advice here, please try to follow some of it yourself. Please???

4. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Paula (06-03-19)

So... Are you reading? Stitching? Binge watching box sets? Chased that appointment?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mira
    I hope your mojo jumped into gear and that you are feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    So... Are you reading? Stitching? Binge watching box sets? Chased that appointment?
    Reading, all day. I’ve just sent another email as I’m not up to a phone call today and could barely manage an email. I’ve dived into low mood, ache all over and just want to cry. To add to it, Katie had a car accident - not her fault and she says she’s ok but .......

Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    Paula, you need to be as kind to yourself as you would be to your best friend. What would you tell them? You give great advice here, please try to follow some of it yourself. Please???
    I’m trying. I told Si I was struggling and he’s getting home soon, early, and have just crashed for the day
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Is Katie OK? As long as it's only the metal bit that's damaged that's ok, that can be replaced - it's the squishy bit in the middle that's important.. Can you tell Marc used to work doing crash repairs and restoration in classic cars?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Katies fine. Tbh less stressed about it all than I was ........ the girl who reversed into her drivers door is 17, only passed her test in October, poor love. Still, no one was hurt so that’s the main thing.

I’m a little better than yesterday, atm, though I’ve been awake since 5.30. I’m meeting up with my ex MIL and SIL for coffee this afternoon. I toyed with cancelling but I haven’t seen them for a few months and really want to catch up. It’ll probably do me good, that’s what I keep telling myself

Hi Paula, what a shock for Katie! Even bigger shock for the girl who reversed into her! Still, as you say, no one hurt. Have a good time with your rellies. Lots to talk about I bet.x