Page 38 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Breathing a sigh of relief *SH, SU triggers*

I love you, truly, truly love you! . I’m trialling them around the house atm so will let you know (my technique isn’t great yet lol)

I’m completely shattered this morning so will be resting as much as possible today
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Are you happier knowing that there are prettier ones out there?

I'm glad you're going to rest...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Happier. I’m not sure yet whether they’re working but am committing to trying hard lol

My Pain Consultant has got back and said he’ll see me immediately the doctor’s referral comes through
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I should think underarm crutches should be helpful when you've mastered the technique and definitely get some coloured ones as befits a Princess
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Tbh, at the moment they’re making things worse as they’re pinching nerves so my whole arm is aching and tingling. But I persevere ....

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Tbh, at the moment they’re making things worse as they’re pinching nerves so my whole arm is aching and tingling. But I persevere ....
    Oh dear do they need more padding
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Oh dear do they need more padding
    They’ve got it lol ....

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    I remember being a child and visiting my grandad and my uncle had broken his leg, he had under arm crutches and me and my cousin used to run off with them and use them as stilts
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Princess... Reading between the lines you sound really down about it all.... Understandable, but are you keeping a check on your moods?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’m aware I’m struggling. I’m putting tiny Tim away for the rest of the day as that’s not helping. Last Tuesday was the 19th and I realised that, up to then (when my bf coaxed me out), I hadn’t left the house (apart from the necessary trip to the dentist) since 31 Jan. The problems with work and pain have made it very easy to hide away