Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Breathing a sigh of relief *SH, SU triggers*

Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    No sympathy here either for hangovers..... and believe me, you throw up.... you clean it up right away whether you're dying or not...... might think twice before coming home in that state again. I also enjoy turning the Hoover on really early outside your room

Zoe doesn't drink a lot anymore. She was fed up with throwing up! Jay on the other hand doesn't drink at all now - except the odd cocktail at a party - he can't take it! His wife would find him naked in the bath surrounded by vomit! Yuk!..so pleased they're not living at home!

I was like that when I was younger. I tried to open my front door with my asthma inhaler one night. I spent another .ight in casualty with alcohol poisoning! Not nice, but I've learned my lesson. I don't drink at all now. I'm a bit of an all or nothing type person.

I once tried to open the nextdoor neighbours front door at 3am, thankfully they were away on holiday but I made that much noise that I woke J (who’s like my mum) up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Strugglingmum View Post
    No sympathy here either for hangovers..... and believe me, you throw up.... you clean it up right away whether you're dying or not...... might think twice before coming home in that state again. I also enjoy turning the Hoover on really early outside your room
    Eww! Marc once went home to his Mum's steaming drunk. He got up the following afternoon to be greeted with "Your sheets are in the bath waiting for you to wash them..." Apparently she'd heard him being ill in the night helped him to change his bedding and left them all for him to deal with whilst also nursing a hangover! He didn't do that again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Zoe doesn't drink a lot anymore. She was fed up with throwing up! Jay on the other hand doesn't drink at all now - except the odd cocktail at a party - he can't take it! His wife would find him naked in the bath surrounded by vomit! Yuk!..so pleased they're not living at home!
    Eeek must say I've never found myself naked in a bath of sick in the 70+ years I've walked this earth though did have drunk so much at Christmas party it's a wonder I made it home without getting knocked down crossing a very busy road, I'd be in my 30's then, these days I'm TT.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Walker extraordinaire!
    I'm loving the attractive slant your thread has taken Paula
    Lots of drink, drunk, vomit shenanigans! !!!

Kinda glad I'm TT

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

How are you Paula?