Page 37 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Breathing a sigh of relief *SH, SU triggers*

Have you not heard of superglue???? I don't think you're committed enough to this.. Careful, I'll pack my girls up, lots of gemstones, superglue and sequins and we'll come and bling your ride.......
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’m not committed to this, it’s true. TINY TIM!!! But I have ordered some ......

*drum roll* I have seen the neurologist who is so pleased with progress, he wants me to halve my diuretic dose. REDUCING MEDICATION NEVER HAPPENS TO ME!! he doesn’t want to see me til the autumn!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I was supposed to go to Housegroup tonight but it was cancelled as everyone’s got the lurgy. While I’m sympathetic, I’d actually done the prep for tonight’s discussion, including listening to 2 sermons! Dammit!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    I’m not committed to this, it’s true. TINY TIM!!! But I have ordered some ......

*drum roll* I have seen the neurologist who is so pleased with progress, he wants me to halve my diuretic dose. REDUCING MEDICATION NEVER HAPPENS TO ME!! he doesn’t want to see me til the autumn!
    That's awesome! Go you!
    Right Tiny Tim..... You are going to have to find a way past this. I do understand. Each time my mobility aid and grab handle need has got worse it's been a kick in the teeth, the only way I've dealt with it is to search for the positives - that it means I can do xyz better than without kind of thing... I know it sucks and I know it hurts, but you are Princess Sparkles. You've got this...

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    I was supposed to go to Housegroup tonight but it was cancelled as everyone’s got the lurgy. While I’m sympathetic, I’d actually done the prep for tonight’s discussion, including listening to 2 sermons! Dammit!
    Bugger! If you hand't have done the prep work you know it would have been on!

I’m shattered. I had the dishwasher repair engineer here trying to get it working again. The problem with the water softener clogged up the dishwasher. It’s fixed now but we can’t use it until all the gunk is out of all the plumbing - that’s not going to be a fun job for Si at the weekend ......
    Anyway, tomorrow mum is coming up to have a steroid injection in her foot. She has a benign tumour on a nerve (she’s had it before) and they’re hoping an injection will help, otherwise it’ll be surgery. I’m being taxi so Jess nd I going to meet her off the train and go out for lunch before taking her to the hospital. After she’s done, Jess is going over to the IOW with mum to stay for a couple of days
    My crutches have arrived. They are butt ugly.

Walker extraordinaire!
    But think how gorgeous they will be when they get the sparkle effect. X
    Enjoy your day with your mum....even if it is hospital related. Lunch out is always good.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

I'm sorry you hate them...

I'm glad you're going to spend some time with your mum today.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    I think that's a bit harsh on butts if I'm honest! I've seen some very attractive butts!!!

Glad you get time with your mum lovely
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

OldMike (23-02-19)

I’m peopled out! I’ve been with Jess and mum all day, went into town to get underwear for Jess (it’s been at least a year since I’ve been to town), had lunch, been at the hospital ....... Jess is now on her way over the pond

Magie, I will do my best but these crutches are never going to be anything other than ugly

I hope you are going to rest now?

Hold on! I think I've found something awesome! I've found you coloured ones!!
    Look!!! In fuchsia pink! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fuchsia-P...uCxg:rk:3:pf:0

Blue, purple, black, red... https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...tches&_sacat=0

I know they are from the states, but hunni if it's going to make it even a little bit easier using them, then surely that's worth doing?