Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Breathing a sigh of relief *SH, SU triggers*

Iíve been mega irritable today and coupled with my arm and hand being tingling, numb and painful all at once (impossible, right?) I warned my family to keep well clear, got my head down with cross stitch and binge watched White Princess. Iím feeling a bit calmer now. Doesnít help that Poloís ill - he had an upset tummy on Tuesday and it returned with a bang yesterday. Si and I were washing floors after midnight last night as he trod it through the house . Heís also got a very tender tummy (and really told Si off when he touched it). Si and Jess are going to the cinema in a minute so Iím hoping Polo wonít be wanting to go outside too often ....
    ĎWhen all else fails, use glitter insteadí

Makaluluís Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    TÍn pŽrdu, jham‚i sŽ rŽcŰbro

Poloís still poorly, Si spent the night on the sofa.... Iím trying not to overly fret about it but after he was so ill last year, and after losing Luna, Iím not succeeding tbh.

Makaluluís Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

Hope Polo is feeling better today. Have you taken his temp.? has he maybe been snaffling something he shouldn't? Foreign object? My Penny - greyhound, scoffed almost a kilo of venison stewing steak that was in a bag in the back of the car when Ian was shopping. She ate the bag and cling film too! Ian had the unenviable job of pulling the bag and clingfilm out a day later! She was extremely lucky as it could have been curtains. How's your hand today love?xx

Oh no! I hope Polo is feeling a bit better this morning...
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Last summer when Polo and Luna were really ill, bloods did show Poloís pancreas was struggling a bit which was likely a chronic problem. He seems brighter over the last couple of hours but I think Iíll get some bloods done to check on how the pancreas is doing

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Sounds like a good idea and will hopefully set your mind to rest
    TÍn pŽrdu, jham‚i sŽ rŽcŰbro