Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980

Thread: Back again (x2). ** SU Triggers **

You inspired me to get off my bum and go for a walk. I was struggling with it today. I felt better for getting out in the air. Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

magie06 (Today)

Person of great awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    I'm usually on 100mg per day. The surgeon put me on an extra 50mg for pain relief the day I had my surgery for 6 weeks. I dropped the 50 last week. When I go in the next time, I'm going to ask to be put onto something else. I don't think I can do this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Strugglingmum View Post
    You inspired me to get off my bum and go for a walk. I was struggling with it today. I felt better for getting out in the air. Xx
    I find a short walk does help clear one's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    I'm usually on 100mg per day. The surgeon put me on an extra 50mg for pain relief the day I had my surgery for 6 weeks. I dropped the 50 last week. When I go in the next time, I'm going to ask to be put onto something else. I don't think I can do this again.
    Magie hope you get something to help with the pain
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    Why did they drop you 50mg in one go? It just doesnt make sense to me
    When all else fails, use glitter instead

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    I feel rough as a badgers arse (how do people know what badgers arses feel like????) just missing one dose. I would hate to drop by that much on a longer term basis. The non medical prescriber made it clear that if I come off it, it has to be done very slowly.
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

The 50mg was just for the pain and to get me over the worst of the operation. I do remember telling the surgeon that I had problems with Lyrcia in the past, but he either ignored me or just brushed it off. Maybe I'll get my gp to give me some sort of a letter for June.

This morning/afternoon Aisling and myself took off to walk the prom. These are just two of the photos that I took.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...Gd89aO8kI1ZdGF

But Lyrica doesn't just work for pain- it takes hold of every single aspect of you and your brain, nerve endings etc etc Dropping by 1/3 is a huge no no! Sweetheart I'm so sorry you are feeling so crap.
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

I know I feel better after talking to my physio today. She explained that everyone goes through rough weeks. She also agreed that it was a good idea to see my gp. She also suggested getting out more now and to try to walk more. Once she and I had worked on my knee this morning, it felt much better. She also told me that if I want her too, she'll do a home visit. And I don't even have to worry about what state the house is in. I've to try to do my exercises on the floor from now on too. Up to now I've been doing them on the couch. I've been afraid that I wouldn't be able to get up again, if I get down on the floor.