Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Back again (x2). ** SU Triggers **

Person of great awesomeness magie06's Avatar

Back again (x2). ** SU Triggers **

Hi all and a very happy Christmas and a healthy and peaceful new year to everyone. I am going to take some time to see how everyone is and to catch up with all of your news.
    I've been busy here, 2 operations on my wrists to relieve carpal tunnel and now that Aisling is in her final year in national school, I'm busier than ever.
    Health wise i'm keeping very well. It's been a tough year and I'm glad to see the end of it, but it's had some good moments too.
    I've given myself the best Christmas present ever and I'm now down 60 pounds so far. I'm not finished losing weight yet, but I'm very proud of myself.
    That's me in a nutshell for now. I'll fill you in on the rest of the news over time. Aisling and Gerry are keeping very well and my mum and dad are still with us for this Christmas.
    Last edited by OldMike; 17-02-19 at 02:49 PM. Reason: added * SU Triggers ** warning to title as requested by magie06

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    You've been missed lovely
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

Oh what a lovely thing to say. Just catching up on everyone's posts. It sounds like things between you and J have become a lot more settled. I'm praying that 2019 will be your year and that things will move in your direction for you.

Dear Magie I’m so pleased that you are back on here. I’ve really missed you. I hope you feel some benefit from the two surgeries on your wrists? It sounds like your mental health is in pretty good shape too. See you soon xx

Hi Magie...what a lovely surprise! Glad you're having a good christmas love. Much love to you and the family.xxx

Oh what a lovely welcome back. I am really sorry for being away for so long, but days become weeks and then the weeks become months and before you know it, so much time has passed.

Hi gorgeous and happy Christmas! Its soooooo lovely to see you, youve really, truthfully been missed
    When all else fails, use glitter instead

Makalulus Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

Many happy returns. I hope you've had a good Christmas and are looking forward to the new year full of hope and happiness.

It's really good to see you Magie
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Hey gorgeous! It's awesome to see you! You're a very welcome sight! Welcome back in lovely x
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread