I have been depressed for some years (7+) and have been on various medications.

One of my main problems is fatigue, as soon as I get home from work I just sleep, frequently to the next morning. This would be a problem under any circumstances but I teach so I am expected to work in the evenings.

Recently following some problems at work, see above, I have become more depressed and anxious inc panic/anxiety attacks etc and my Dr upped my Duloxetine to 90mg. Now I have the opposite problem in that I cannot sleep through the night and just lie there until exhaustion takes over and then I only sleep for a couple of hours. Then I get up cannot bring myself to do anything and eventually have another 2 hour snooze.

My house is a tip, I havent seen any friends in months. Anything that I used to do for pleasure has in effect gone, I still want to do them but I just cannot find the energy or motivation everything just seems so overwhelming. Even if I do start to do something pleasurable I feel guilty that I should be tidying the house.

I am now afraid that I will lose my job esp as this is not the first Anxiety and Depression absence.