Thread: Tired and down

Tired and down

This year Christmas like every year is miserable rows rows putting on a front for everyone well not this year. Instead of sending cards I have made a donation to charity put that out on social media so my In laws know and so everyone knows. i have no relatives so my husband's family is the only sort of family I have I don't see them often our fault really the way the situation is. My husband won't tell them of our **** life. I think this year a way of letting people know without anyone really being told I won't buy Christmas presents and then hopefully they might ask what's wrong. I am sat here in the dark no lights on I like the dark no one can see you it's like being invisable. On Monday I have taken a day off work last days leave and I am just about to text my cover and say I will do it anything is better than being at home. I want it to be dark all day today. Luckily all my leave is done and they may be a day or two over Christmas I can work just to be away from here.

Sweetheart have you seen your Dr? I thought you were planning on making changes at home to make it better for you? How are things with your son etc?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Oh hunni, you sound like you’re really struggling at the mo
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Thanks Paula and Suzi yes I am struggling not looking forward to Christmas at all I have decided to work extra over Christmas to avoid conflict and rows. My husband and I said we will do some sorting out of the house and then we might downsize so that we have no room for our son to live with us.

Is he living with you at present? When did you last see your GP about your own health?

Yes he is still here. I saw my Gp earlier in the year and they weren't very helpful. I am so fed up nothing ever changes my husband and i are struggling it has nearly broken us up we are on a string waiting to snap there is a big wedge between us all it will be a miracle if we are still together this time next year. I cannot get any enthusiasm for Christmas can't wait for it to be over.

Please, please go back to the GP and get an appointment with a different doctor. You shouldn’t have to do this on your own
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Go back and see a different Dr. Kick him out if you don't want him living there.....