Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hello

headspace

hello

Hi,

ive no idea what to type here. I just wanted to know I'm not alone in knowing there are other dealing with MH issues. Although Im not sure what knowing this will change.

had a major and totally bonkers breakdown yesterday. whizzed into hospital but managed to get out last night. I 've never experienced anything like this and never want to be in that space again. The guilt today is overwhelming.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Hi and welcome. Can I ask why you feel guilty?
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

headspace
    HI and thank you, the guilt is about the fact my other half was worried and is looking really stressed today about how to help. he also has mild depression and doesn't need my stupidity and failing being added to his worries. hes a good man who desont deserve this mess

smelly_steph
    hugs.

(((headspace)))

6. The Following User Says Thank You to smelly_steph For This Useful Post:

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    It's not you being stupid and failing, it's you being ill. He worries because he loves you. Talk to him so he understands what is going on with you lovely
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Hi and welcome to the group. Sweetheart I promise you that you weren't "stupid" or "failing." You are poorly...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Hi and welcome . What’s the next steps? Have you got an appointment with your GP?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Hi you're not well so don't feel guilty as Paula says have you got an appointment to see your doctor since you had the meltdown?
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

headspace
    thanks everyone.
    I had a meltdown and can't remember much of it. Started around midday Thursday, I thought it was a heart attack then son realized what was happening. I rang the docs but they couldn't help. they did try as far as Im told. I came home and have no idea what happened. I do know the paramedics found me in a field accross from my home. I was released from hospital around 11PM. The last 30 mins of being in hospital I rmemeber. My other half was there and they said as soon as he arrived I settled.
    he was working 200 miles away and got to hospital 10PMish

soon realized*

hi, seen my GP yesterday. I've been given antidepressant and awaiting an appoint with a psych team locally.
    I feel they are looking after me but I'm a 50years old lady I should be able to do that myself.
    It's so odd not knowing what happened in a day of your life. I do know I decorated the garden with loo roll, I trashed my home and lay in a muddy paddock with horses. totally bonkers..... never thought I could be in that situation.
    Last edited by Paula; 18-11-18 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Merged posts as per DWD policy

I'm 71 years old and in my 40's had a similar incident hated where I was working set off to work and never got there just wandered around not knowing what I was doing crossed busy roads oblivious to traffic finally ended up home in tears. In my 20's working nights set out for work never got there just went on different buses and finished up wandering about in tears not knowing what I was doing.

You're not well and it is good people are looking after you.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post: