Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990

Thread: Sissy's chick chat (pun intended)

Sebastian takes this Hard. He likes this friend, and also his son. They spent weekends at his house, playing and having fun. Life is so unfair sometimes.
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

Life is unfair... Thing is, he's lucky. He has you and you are so strong. You can help guide him through this.
    Wibble, wobble, jelly on a plate...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

OldMike (19-09-20)

Things are messed up. But I do My Best to hols on those moments where I find peace and happiness from pretty much anything.

You OK lovely? That doesn't sound good...

I feel bad. That person was not even 40 yet, and he is now gone. He was difficult, traumatized and sometimes very annoying, but he was still our friend. I was so angry with him, that I did not talk to him for ages. But he was not a bad person. Never really wanted to Hurt anyone, even he was not always nice either. Heck, Who is always nice? I am seriously a mean person if someone makes me angry. I can't say I miss him. But I am sad I won't see him anymore. I won't hear his bad jokes anymore. I won't listen to his endless ramblings and nonsense. Even I hated those things at times, I am still sad we have Lost a life. Lost a friend. And it breaks My heart his son Lost his father.

That's all really natural and to be expected lovely... Give yourself time to grieve.

It's a very tragic loss. Grief will bring you every emotion thinkable. They are all normal and a part of the process. Doesn't make it any easier tho. Sending you hugs.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.