Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Thread: Sissy's chick chat (pun intended)

Perhaps she prefers decaff
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Maybe. Or a caramel latte with marshmallows. Who knows, She just gave me the most unimpressed glance ever!
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

OOO that sounds delicious!
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Morning Sissy...I've had a thought - that is if you're interested. Have you heard of Horse and Hound Magazine? Well, they have a forum (I'm registered with it) with different topics and members of all ages that either have horses or love riding. Some of the members show their ponies/horses and love to go hacking, and some train horses - one lady trains 'stunt' horses for movies. There are members from all over the world who enjoy the banter and laughs too. There are a lot of knowledgeable people who can help with ideas and problems. All sorts of questions are asked. Lots of pictures of their horses doing funny things and pulling weird faces! Maybe you know about H&H already but if not, give it a go. Go onto it and search the forum. They also have sections that deal with normal pets too. www.horseandhound.co.uk/forum

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Sissy (11-09-19)

I have heard of it, but never thought to registered to their Forum. My problem with those is People being insensitive and mean. But I will give it a go. Maybe there will be something for me In there. Thanks for the tip Flo!

We found a reason able priced saddle yesterday. It fits, not perfectly but it fits. So when the hooves are fixed, we start walking In Woods and slowly building muscle. Wish you could be there I would really need a friend. Someone who knows how Hard it is to deal with your own demons as well as seeing all the evil In this world while simply trying to make life better for one little horse.

Yes, have a look at the forum. Sometimes there is bitchiness and if you're anything like me you're sensitive about it. There's always going to be a 'fly in the ointment' isn't there...sadly, it's human nature!

Take it all a day at a time sissy. He's already 110% better than he was. He's so lucky to have you and your lovely family. Day by day he'll get better. The fact that he's being properly taken care of and loved is more than half the battle. That in itself will help his general condition. He'll love gentle walks to start with, and you'll get help and backup from others at the stable I'm sure. It's early days yet. Plenty of time to bring him on. He looks so alert and full of life. It'll be great getting to know each other. I wish I was there too, to see him come on. When you take photos in a few weeks time I bet you'll notice a big difference! Do you know how old he is? There's a horse at the stable I go to and he's 18 years old and still loves going over fences. Sadly, I've made a rod for my own back and now when I go to the stables they all know that I keep Polo mints in my pocket! Haha! Have a good day and just enjoy Baron and groom him and massage him until he falls asleep!

I completely agree with Flo. One day at a time. Just spend time with him. He looks so full of life and wanting to run! I know that you're going to be best pals! When does your farrier arrive to look at his feet? My nephew is a farrier and I know the satisfaction he gets from taking a neglected horse to having perfect feet! Flo is right. Take pictures and videos each week and you'll soon see a massive difference!
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Monday. Hooves get fixed on monday since blacksmith is on vacation till then

He'll be feeling so much better just with your love!

For more info please see
    THIS thread

I hope so. I already love this animal so much, all I want is him to be happy and healthy