Thread: Hello

lostandalone1

Hello

I was a member before but for some reason my account was deleted. Not sure why.

I still feel very alone and have done this entire time I have spent months to try get my account back

It never worked so I made a new one

Just wanted to say hello to everyone again

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Welcome back! Apologies for that, it was because of the GDPR regulations that came in. Suzi sent all members an email about it but you can't have seen it. Sorry to hear you're still struggling.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Hi, welcome back! What support do you have around you?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

lostandalone1
    Thank you for letting me know.

I have none apart from having some counselling, but I never feel it is enough. Family find it funny and I do not have any friends. So really I feel I have 0 support.

I'm sorry you had those issues - you didn't try the "contact us" page or send an email to the admin@ address? I always pick those up....

Why do your family find it funny?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

lostandalone1
    No I did not admittedly
    An d because they don/t believe you can have depression unless you are over like 35 and have something like a mortgage something that is hugely going wrong so they find it hilarious but don't see the abuse they give is the reason I have depression and the situations they've put me in and how they acted towards me when I was raised has given me depression

I’m sorry, lovely - have you showed them the Time to Change website (https://www.time-to-change.org.uk)? It’s a great place to start having a sensible conversation about mental health
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Paula's right, there are great resources out there which might help.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!