Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Raddled

Thanks I’ve had two the antibiotics which I have to take with the anti emetics. So far keeping everything down and not being sick. I’m not used to doing very little.

Then maybe it's about time you rested more...
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

SPONSOR ME HERE FOR FITNESS FEBRUARY FOR CANCER RESEARCH
    Yup, that's me doing 1/2 hour of exercise every single day in February!

Coping with another day off work - just phoned in sick. Trying to go back tomorrow. Definitely coughing less but ribs hurt and headache from all the coughing. OH not well either with a bad back so trying to get a doctors appointment for him too. Physical illness can make you feel so depressed.

EJ, why are you pushing yourself to get back to work tomorrow when you are still not recovered and are still poorly?
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

I agree with Suzi - nows not the time to think about work. Youíre proper poorly and itís inportant you get yourself properly better - which means curling up under the duvet for as long as it takes
    ĎWhen all else fails, use glitter insteadí

You need to take more time off and give yourself a chance to get better Elizabeth.
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Hey EJ, I was wondering how you were feeling now?

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Thanks I will post an update later as a lot has happened.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ElizabethJane1 For This Useful Post:

OldMike (16-11-18)

I hope you are OK. I've been thinking about you..

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Thanks all for your concern. D and I have both been ill. I have had a chest infection and had steroids and antibiotics. Oddly I have had a really bad sore throat after the infection and lost my voice. D has been really poorly and collapsed at home last Saturday. I thought he had had a fit but only a faint. I had initially called 111 who were brilliant and going to send an ambulance. That didn’t happen as they were too busy but he didn’t have any more episodes. He went to see a GP at the hospital last Sunday who thought D had fainted rather than a fit. It gave me such a fright as he came into the kitchen and grabbed hold of the table and keeled over backwards. He moaned a bit and twitched. A high temperature can bring on a faint apparently. I went to bed but the doctor eventually phoned back. By this time D was ok.
    My news is that I have resigned from my job. I’m leaving at Christmas and doing a six week notice instead of four !!
    It is the right thing for me at this time. OH is sixty and wants me to spend more time with him. He has said I’m not to join any more clubs and societies and I’m not allowed any more cats !