Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raddled

Raddled

Iím not in the best of shape at the moment. Iím struggling with exhaustion and in a job which I hate. I suppose that the most positive thing is that Iím staying with it and not running away. I just feel Iíve been pulled beyond the brink of exhaustion. This weekend is for sleeping and a bit of Ďmeí time. Sorry not to post on a more positive note.

Sorry you're having a hard time at the moment. Any chance of changing jobs?
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

I’ve applied for other jobs and not been successful. Applied for the same job twice and still rejected after being told I was second in line!

ĎWhen all else fails, use glitter insteadí

Oh lovely, I'm sorry...
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Felt so low about my situation but feeling better today. Iíve been into the city and bought some crab to make risotto later. I had some soup in JL my little treat and it got me thinking about Mr Hís pumpkins. I had sweet potato and sage soup. It had chilli in it rather to much but I quite enjoyed it.
    Tomorrow I am attending a big lunch which is a farewell for our conductor and his wife. It will be sad as it is one choir that will be no more. I was asked to sing at the cathedral as men and boys are on half term but I cannot because of the lunch. Good things to look forward too not all bad. Mr H is sixty soon so we are having a night away next week. Iím looking forward to that.

Glad you're feeling at least a little brighter.

Enjoy the lunch tomorrow!

For more info please see
    THIS thread

I’m really unwell. Possible chest infection. I feel exhausted. Trying to get drs appt for this morning

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you do get to see your Dr. If not, maybe you need to go to the walk in centre to be seen?

For more info please see
    THIS thread

I have an appointment with a locum GP. I saw a paramedic on Wednesday but he was reluctant to prescribe antibiotics and steroids which I need. My GP is long term sick as she has cancer. I’m very upset about this. Our walk in centre closed years ago but if I phone out of hours can arrange a GP appointment at our local hospital.

Trying to remain positive but also have a raging thirst and bad headache - not addressed

I’ll let you know how I get on
    Last edited by Paula; 02-11-18 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Merged posts - please try not to post multiple times in quick succession