Page 73 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: Me, part 673 *TRIGGERS*

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    I caught them on the heating elements in the cooker.

I constantly worry that he'll decide having his children every day will be worth going back to her. I constantly worry that he'll realise that being with me is a mistake and I'm too much hard work. I worry that I'm not good enough, that he can do so much better, that she will make things nearly impossible for him when she finds out about me... so many worries constantly going round my head
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

I understand those worries, but can I share something with you?
    You've opened him up to the reality of life without abuse. That's huge. That isn't something he'll be able to go back on lovely. He adores you. Of course you're good enough. You're more than good enough for him or for anyone you ever choose to be with because you are amazing. Honestly. You are intelligent, funny, caring, sensible, silly, beautiful, kind and so many other adjectives...
    She will try to make things difficult, but sweetheart she'll be shooting herself in the foot too. The more she is abusive and the more the children are aware of how bad things are the more she'll be hanging herself and could lose all custody of those children.....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Hunni, when she found out about you, he chose you. Don’t ever forget that
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

This is probably more to do with my view of myself if I really think about it. I don't think I'm worth very much

Maybe you should start listening to the positive voices more? We are right you know....

Always right
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Especially me. I'm seriously always right......

J usually rings me as he drives to work and he did today but had to go to the petrol station on the way so he chose one 2 minutes from work. Despite only being 2 minutes from work, he decided to ring me back just to tell me as much as he could about what he loved about me.

That's how it should be!

Fed up!!! Dads been drinking since about dinner time. Gone through nearly a case and I can hear him slurring. Mums making excuses for him telling me "well he is in pain today". My brother seems to think it's ok as "it's not a lot for dad". My mums left the Take That thing on that's on BBC1 and my dad started slagging off the ticket prices. "They should be set at £20". Tried explaining that it's the venues that set the prices as they have to pay for stewards etc but he just sees it as they earn enough and they can get those prices as idiots will pay those prices. I pointed out that I paid £60 for Stereophonics and that I thought they were worth every penny and he got clever asking if that included a 3 course meal and beer...

"No because I don't need to go out and get ed to enjoy myself. I went to see something I really enjoy and have memories that will last a lifetime "

Don't think that went down too well...