Page 36 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Me, part 673 *TRIGGERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Allalone View Post
    Is it not better to tell him? I mean if he’s already guessed? If you and J are that relaxed with each other then surely he can say that J isn’t going to hurt you.
    On second thoughts does it matter? As long as you’re both happy, that’s all that counts isn’t it! It’s good that you have someone like J.x

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    J only recently got out of an emotionally and physically abusive marriage. It's been over for years really but the evil bitch had him convinced that everything was all his fault so he stayed for the children believing he deserved it. He only started seeing his marriage for what it was when he met me again, just over a year ago (we were at uni together and lost touch). My dad is aware he's married and only recently separated, he's not aware that it's been going on a while as we couldn't help falling in love. My dad can be quite aggressive, especially when it comes to his children and especially if he's had a lot to drink. I know he just wants his children to be happy and J makes me very happy, but his reactions can be very unpredictable...
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Spent all day ironing. Back is really hurting now but just starting my second drink of the day now I can sit down...

Ironing you have my sympathy, I do my best to avoid that chore, though I do have that piece of equipment every gentleman should have a trouser press
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
    J only recently got out of an emotionally and physically abusive marriage. It's been over for years really but the evil bitch had him convinced that everything was all his fault so he stayed for the children believing he deserved it. He only started seeing his marriage for what it was when he met me again, just over a year ago (we were at uni together and lost touch). My dad is aware he's married and only recently separated, he's not aware that it's been going on a while as we couldn't help falling in love. My dad can be quite aggressive, especially when it comes to his children and especially if he's had a lot to drink. I know he just wants his children to be happy and J makes me very happy, but his reactions can be very unpredictable...
    It’s so good that you’ve found each other.

I don’t iron, unless there really is no way around it. When Si moved in with me I told him straight out I wasn’t going to do any ironing, the kids always wore clothes that didn’t need it growing up and have throws to cover up unironed bed sheets . I refuse to waste my precious life on chores I hate that can be worked around lol

For those who don’t know me well, I’m not really a slob, my house is always very clean and tidy and my family and I always clean and well turned out
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

People actually iron bed sheets????

It needed doing, I was starting to struggle to reach the top

Quote Originally Posted by Allalone View Post
    It’s so good that you’ve found each other.
    I think so too

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
    People actually iron bed sheets????
    Allegedly - though I’ve yet to see proof
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

My sil irons sheets, tea towels, underpants... Oh yes she really truly does. The woman is possessed!

Jaq, what happened to pacing with it?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!