Page 188 of 196 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1954

Thread: Me, part 673 *TRIGGERS*

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    I wouldn't go that far. I know from personal experience how much easier it is to go along with things to avoid arguments when your mental health isn't great. I definitely think he's misguided. Plus T has asked a few times if she can go with them on days out so maybe he genuinely believes it's best for the children. I don't know.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

While I get what you’re saying, protecting your own mental health while potentially confusing and upsetting your children is something I’d struggle justifying
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mira
    My disorder makes me go along with everything somebody says. I find it ow so hard to voice my own opinion and do what I want. And you are right. It is much easier to go along with things when you are not at your best mentaly. But there is a downside to it. And that is that at first its easier. But then when it keeps going on it makes things harder and harder. And I don't think there is anything wrong with voicing your opinion about it. Thats what being in a relationship is about.

If things are easy thats one thing. But yesterday you were not ok with it. And thats not good for your mental health either.

But what about you? What about your mental health? What about the messages his actions are showing you?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mira
    How are you doing today?

Did you have a good evening?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

You're quiet - is that because I've upset you? I really hope I haven't...

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    It was lovely. Talia woke me up about 3am though and I struggled to get back to sleep so tired today.

We went out for lunch Suzi so I've not really had chance to look at the forum
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Glad you had a lovely evening and you you've spent time together today! It's good you haven't been looking at the forum!

Just been looking over people's posts. I haven't been as active as I should be, so sorry for no input peeps. Jaq...have the divorce wheels been put in motion yet? Or is she dragging her heels? From what I have read, it all sounds a bit unhealthy to me. To some extent I can understand the 'anything for a quiet life' bit, but at some stage, for your well being - and the kids etc - they've got to call it quits and make a sensible split. This could drag on for years! But I hope it doesn't for your sake.