Page 179 of 196 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1954

Thread: Me, part 673 *TRIGGERS*

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Technically, yes!!! But I like how it doesn't cling yet the belt gives me a waist

The biggest problem is soup with those sleeves....
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Mira
    I agree, i bet it will look so good. Its really nice. I can see the soup though

But this must be a good feeling. Knowing that this is sorted. And in a great way.

Is J going to be there too?

He is. It will be the first time I've ever taken someone important to me with me in 15 years of going so it's a huge thing for me.

Been sat downstairs about 10 minutes and my dad is doing my head in already, my anxiety is through the roof. Moaning about how oven chips don't taste right, fish cakes etc etc and how they should be deep fried. I've said that half the problem is that he leaves them in the oven too long but no, it tastes , needs to be deep fried etc etc, I've even said that I can't eat greasy food, don't like greasy food as it sets my stomach off but he insists he is right. I've just said fine, you have yours deep fried and I'll oven bake mine and ended the conversation but he really can be an obnoxious arse. I'm really starting to detest living here but moving out means stopping driving lessons and I need to learn how to drive.

Mira

When something like that happens it can make me anxious as well. Part of my problem is that I change completly to accomodate the other person. So while reading what you wrote I am rooting for you. I know it can not be easy. But you are right. If he wants them deep fried then go for it. And you can eat them out of the oven. I remember when they first came in the oven they where not great. But now they are. So then its fine. But I get anxious when people go on and on about it.

I can see how it is a big thing of taking him with you. But from what I can tell there would be no one better to bring

A lot of it is his manner. Don't get me wrong, I love him to bits but I don't always like him.

I can understand that..

I think it's great you are taking J!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I've just bought a weekend bag off ebay. A suitcase will be too big and my backpack is getting tatty and it's an excuse but I don't care as it's pretty!!!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F323640148712

I might have a slight problem with this pattern. I have it in pencil cases in navy and blue, my parents bought me a satchel bag in the dark blue at Christmas and I just ordered this in the grey...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

OldMike (10-04-19)

That’s not a problem, that’s just building your capsule wardrobe
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Definitely not a problem
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

It's such a pretty pattern!!! And now I'm dithering about going on the Thursday or waiting to travel over with J on the Friday...