Page 174 of 196 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1954

Thread: Me, part 673 *TRIGGERS*

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Today is much better. I love you guys! I think yesterday I was feeling sorry for myself. I hope I didn't offend anyone. It would just be nice to spend some time with people face to face and I don't have that. It gets very lonely sometimes. I can't start my level 1 in counselling in May either as the course is full so everything has to be put back.

Had an awesome driving lesson, Bob said he would give me 9/10 for today it was that good!!! Then come home and adulted. Had a letter saying my account was going back to collection as they hadn't received the details they asked for. Turns out they sent the letter the same day they received everything and I've just spoken to a lovely lady who has helped me set up a direct debit for a much smaller amount. This afternoon I am going to study, just the internet based work to do and read the two conclusions in my textbooks and I'm completely up to date and just have assignments left to do!
    Last edited by Jaquaia; 04-04-19 at 11:47 AM.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Mira
    I know how that feels. I have the same. And I guess a lot more of us do. Its great that we can go oline and talk with people. I mean we are in different countries and are talking. Thats awesome. Not alone that but with like minded people that know how we struggle at times.

But I also know how nice it would be to just sit with somebody. Have a cup of tea and talk. We are not made to be alone this much. I sometimes skype but even thats not the same.

How awesome is that. I knew you would get the hang of it. Driving around everywhere

Its good that you had help from that person. I can imagine that will take a lot of the stress away. Have fun with the assignments. Your doing great.

You sound so much brighter. Did you sleep well? I'm going to jump in here and ask, how's the drinking going?

I feel brighter but didn't sleep well really. Talia woke me up at 6 as I couldn't turn over in bed because she'd sneaked up during the night. Having a really good driving lesson was a good start to the day.

Drinking is slow but I am drinking.

Well done. I'm peeing for Ireland here because I've had so much to drink!

Mira
    Thats good, and you as well Magie, i dont think I could make it to Ireland but I am drinking a lot as well.

I'm glad today is brighter and that the driving went well!

I agree about being lonely. It's so hard to not have people to hang out with in person... I think we all have that.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Dad sounds ed so god only knows how much he's put away this afternoon. Only been sat downstairs about half an hour and already cleanching my jaw massively.

Jaq glad your driving lesson went well, as for your dad just keep out of is way there's nothing worse than having too much to drink, must admit I don't like being around drunk people.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

How are you today love?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!