Page 134 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1954

Thread: Me, part 673 *TRIGGERS*

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    And as if my life isn't fun enough at the moment, I've now started and I have no chocolate!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Very, very, very huge ((hugs)), gorgeous lady
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (26-02-19)

lovely...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (26-02-19)

I feel like someone is slowly twisting my insides, but spending the day with J and he's taking me out for lunch. He doesn't know it yet but he's buying me a chocolate brownie!!! Or ice cream... not decided yet... so many choices!! Oh and we're going to pick up my new glasses too. 5 times I rang yesterday to check if they were ready and it kept ringing off! My mum tries and gets straight through!!!

You could always have a warm chocolate brownie with some chocolate ice cream! Now that would be worth going out for.
    I know where you are coming from because while I was out yesterday, I left my phone at home. Of course I had a missed call when I got home. The hospital were trying to get in contact. I tried about 5 times in the morning and no luck. Gerry tries once in the afternoon, gets through straight away. Sods law.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (26-02-19)

I think what annoyed me most is she tried straight after my 5th attempt. What changed in those 30 seconds???

‘Sod’ decided to get in on the action .....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hope you're having a lovely time with J..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I've had a lovely day. We went for lunch at the Sicilian place in the indoor market again. Then we went for a stroll across town to pick my glasses up. Went back to mine and he was lovely, he brought some books with him so I could still get some work done and we could spend time together. He only left about 20 minutes ago, he stayed for tea.

My mum annoyed me, I thought she was really rude. She came into my room while I was working and started telling me to put it away as I was being ignorant and she never brought me up that way, then started telling J that he was here to see me and started taking his book off him. I told her that she was being really rude as he offered to let me work and we'd talked about doing it like this so we could still spend time together. He was happy as he doesn't get much time to just read and focus on reading. I was able to get a chunk of work done and still be with him yet she came in and started carrying on like that!

Annoyed? I’d be absolutely furious! Somehow, hunni,and I’m not sure how, your family need to learn boundaries .....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (27-02-19)