Page 129 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1954

Thread: Me, part 673 *TRIGGERS*

No it's not fair on you, it's not fair on the children either - how are they meant to adjust when things like this keep popping up? I really think they need to get something sorted. It's good that they can exchange the children without a huge row, but really? Special family time? Now? Definitely not..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Oh them exchanging the children without her kicking off at him is generally the exception, not the rule. I know what it is with him, he hates having to hand them back and misses them when they aren't at home. But her? I don't trust her as far as I can throw her, I don't trust her when she's being nice to him and I can't shake the feeling that she's going to broach the subject of them trying again... He thinks she might have felt sorry for him as he looked down but I'm not convinced she has that much humanity in her and I think she's scheming...
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

^^^wss and, you know what? It’s ok for you not to be ok with it, and it’s ok if J chooses not to do this for your sake - how you feel about it all should be just as important
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That's what he said too

He’s a sensible lad
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Morning love... I agree this is not down to you at all..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

We've just talked about it a little on the phone and I admitted that I wasn't ok with them spending time together as a family and that it wasn't fair on anyone. He agreed with me. I still feel guilty but at least I was honest

Walker extraordinaire!
    I think that is incredibly important Jaq. I didn't want to say too much yesterday but your needs and thoughts are as equally important. They are no longer a family and I feel behaving like one is only confusing the children more.
    You deserve the best. Xx
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (22-02-19),Suzi (22-02-19)

It's very important to be honest. And I've discovered that there are no mind readers. You have to say what's on your mind, for people to know what's going on.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Mira
    I can understand that. I would feel guilty too. But that does not mean you where wrong about it. I think you are spot on. So eventhough it made you feel that way I think you did super. Believe me. My disorder makes it so I go out of my way to keep everybody else happy. And I disregard my own feelings. And my own believes and value's at time. But thats not healthy and it does not help me at all. You did the right thing. And that will be healthy for the both of you.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post: