Page 190 of 196 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1954

Thread: Me, part 673 *TRIGGERS*

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Her ego got hurt. She told him that he's just gone for her 3 years ago. Well she can off as I'm nothing like her. I'm not shallow, mean or a bully. I'm not vindictive or malicious. I may be a big girl but that's not all I am.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

You are intelligent, funny, reliable, caring and most of all kind. She appears to have none of those qualities...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Allalone (17-04-19),Jaquaia (17-04-19)

Mira
    Well all I can see is that J's improved 100% when it comes to the girls he wants to be with.

She sounds like a horrible not worth anybodys time woman. It might be nice that she lost some weight. But the things she needs to change are never going to happen. I am just grateful not everybody is as shallow as she is. She does not deserve half as much happyness as you do.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (17-04-19)

It probably sounds stupid but I've always worried about how I look. I don't understand how J can be attracted to me. All I see is the imperfections; my size, my hair, the excess hair, the double chin. All I see is what I think is wrong with me and I have mastered showering without catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror because when I do see myself I feel nothing but hatred. I've been told all my life that I'm not good enough and it's stuck.

Mira
    I cant sleep and I did not plan on going on dwd. But I read your post and I kept thinking about it. Because it makes me sad.

I am sure that when J sees you he sees it all. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. I think of myself as ugly. But people tell me otherwise. I guess to make me feel better.

But try to believe that eventhough you feel that way there are people that see something different.

And i do believe that when a person can laugh and feel joy. No one is ugly.

I am having trouble finding words again. But the people who have told you that all your life. They are the ugly ones. Because ugly does exits on the inside.

If more people over the world were like you and lots of others here on this forum there would be no ugly in the world at all.

Maybe do look into the mirror. And think I matter. I am a good person. J loves me for me. I am good looking. And smile

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

Allalone (17-04-19),Jaquaia (18-04-19),OldMike (18-04-19),Paula (18-04-19),Suzi (18-04-19)

Jaq, J sees you. The you that we see on here. You are a kind, honest, intelligent, lovely and supportive person. I wish I had all of your qualities. You deserve J and J deserves you.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allalone For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (18-04-19),magie06 (18-04-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I cant sleep and I did not plan on going on dwd. But I read your post and I kept thinking about it. Because it makes me sad.

I am sure that when J sees you he sees it all. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. I think of myself as ugly. But people tell me otherwise. I guess to make me feel better.

But try to believe that eventhough you feel that way there are people that see something different.

And i do believe that when a person can laugh and feel joy. No one is ugly.

I am having trouble finding words again. But the people who have told you that all your life. They are the ugly ones. Because ugly does exits on the inside.

If more people over the world were like you and lots of others here on this forum there would be no ugly in the world at all.

Maybe do look into the mirror. And think I matter. I am a good person. J loves me for me. I am good looking. And smile
    I want to highlight this post. It's f*cking awesome and is completely spot on.

I honestly believe though that if you asked most people they would answer similarly to you - we can all see our own faults and I am totally the same as you. I can't understand why Marc is with me either - he could have had his pick of beautiful, slim, non illnessed people and yet he chose me. That's the bit I am trying to hold on to - he chose me. J chose you.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (18-04-19),magie06 (18-04-19),OldMike (18-04-19)

Mira got it dead right with his post and as usual the Boss Lady was spot on.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (18-04-19),magie06 (18-04-19),Suzi (18-04-19)

From the very beginning Si took on an absolute nightmare situation with a relationship with me. He could have lost one of his best friends, his mother did not want us to be together and, though we didn’t know it at the time, he had to deal with my depression. Since then, my health has gone from bad to worse and yet he still tells me, and shows me, that he loves me every day. We don’t choose who we fall in love with but when we do, unless we’re really stupid, we hold on tight to that person. J has fallen in love with you and it doesn’t matter what you think of you, he loves you and doesn’t see any of that. Trust him to know his own feelings, and ignore yours in this respect
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Allalone (18-04-19),Jaquaia (18-04-19),Suzi (18-04-19)

You guys are all amazing and I love you all lots. Thank you

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Paula (18-04-19)