Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hi **SU warning.)

Misanthrope
    Sorry to be dumping this all on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Misanthrope View Post
    I'm having hot water and skimmed milk. Problem is every time I am close to getting on my feet I get knocked back down 10 times worse. It has got to the point where I know if I get up again something even worse will happen and I can't take any more.
    At some point, you will get up again with something good happening. I know it doesn’t feel it at the moment but it will. Gradually, bit by bit, the minutes, hours, days will seem brighter. Please keep fighting, lovely
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I completely agree with Paula lovely, it isn't always going to be this way... I promise it gets better..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Misanthrope
    Thank you all for your kind words but I just can't see things better. We all know nothing lasts forever.

What I can tell you is that there are many, many members here who have felt the way you do at some point or the other. I’m included in that list. And we all came through. Talking to us, being part of a family of people who completely understand what you’re going through, that helps massively - I promise
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Misanthrope
    Thanks Paula, I understand that but also aware that many people don't come through it, I think I'm losing my mind.

Misanthrope
    Sorry again to dump all this on you, I am going to sleep as much as I can until I can get back to the Dr.

You aren't losing your mind at all lovely, you need to get back to your Dr and you need to get some help to get through this.

Misanthrope
    Strange things keep happening tho

I'm sure there are other explanations lovely...