Hi I am new , I found this forum while browsing the internet, i don't want to talk to anyone on Facebook but am so lonely. I have had bouts of depression since I was a teenager that have got worse. I've had counselling, CBT and anti depressants. I had a bad bereaved nearly 3 years ago and not been the same since. In Feb I overdosed on sleeping tablets but it only knocked me out (obviously .) I have been fired from more jobs than I can remember, recently was last week, I can't concentrate any more , I feel like I don't know what people are talking about. People take the mickey out of me as I am anorexic . I go out of my way to avoid everyone most of the time. I was working very long hours . I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to find out if I am exhausted or the over dose has damaged my brain in some way. Meanwhile I have to decide wether to bother finding another job or just let go and starve to death cos I really don't think there is any point trying any more, I'm in loads of debt and lived on my own for 25 years.