Page 39 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Loneliness *SU Trigger*

Walker extraordinaire!
    Truly Suzi I don't see the point. I don't mean that in a 'woe is me' way. I just mean I logically look at it and if they can't support me then I'll just have to dig a bit deeper. I don't know that I have any more to dig into but it's just the way it is.
    I just could have done with a bit of help and support to get back on my meds and to deal with my sleep issues. A bit of clarity on the best way to deal with my hyper episodes and how not to give into the bizzare urges I get when I'm in them as well. I know when I'm really low I can phone Samaritans and they have been fantastic but the hyper times I can do anything.
    Maybe my appointment with psychiatry on Thursday will help with answers although on looking at it again it is with the SHO and not the consultant so not sure I'll get the help I'm needing.

Phone your psychologist tomorrow. She said that she’d phone HTT and they would step in if CMHT weren’t supporting you in the right way. You need some support with this and you’ve said the psychologist is the one that’s helped the most. Please try and reach out to her tomorrow hun.x

I agree! Are you back on your meds? (Be honest)
    Have you spoken to A?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I agree! Are you back on your meds? (Be honest)
    Have you spoken to A?
    No to both.
    I'm really struggling with my meds. I know I need them but my fear of them making me sleep is greater.
    Have quite honestly not had a chance to talk and I know I'm isolating and holding him off. I'm a pure ostrich with my head in the sand.

Well done for being honest. Tomorrow can you please try and make that phone call?

OK can we take it back to basics for a while? Then move upwards as we go?

1) What is the fear with your meds?
    2) How long have you been off them?
    3) Why don't you want to talk to A?

Walker extraordinaire!
    1) I'm scared to sleep. Since getting hugely triggered at Christmas the nightmares have got much worse. I actually can't cope with keep reliving through my dreams.
    2) been off since upset at Christmas
    3) so much easier to play the fool than to have to face the fact that i'm in crisis and that my lack of coping with it is hurtling our marriage towards crisis. I'm actually thinking that his lack of wanting to talk about it either is because he doesn't care either way.

1) There has to be a middle ground. Is there a definite plan as to counselling/psych to work through the triggers? What about coping strategies?
    2) Are you thinking about starting them again?
    3) Oh sweetheart I'm so sure that he is wanting to make things work and I'm sure that he is thinking something dreadful... Talk to him. I know what it's like to be on his side of the fence.. Try writing it out if it's easier?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (25-01-19)

I doubt that it’s he doesn’t care. It may be that he doesn’t know what to say to help you, which is why you need to talk to him, so he can help you.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (25-01-19)

Hey. A cares about you hun, you’ve told me how much he means to you too. Please try and talk to him, he will be worried and probably doesn’t know what to say to you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Allalone For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (25-01-19)