Page 27 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Loneliness *SU Trigger*

Oh no! Why haven't you been taking them? No wonder you feel so rough love. Please, please get to speak to someone today....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (01-01-19)

Walker extraordinaire!
    I'm sorry. Its just been easier to avoid. I think because of all that happened at Christmas and feeling so low I forgot a couple of days and it just got harder and harder to want to take them. I'm heading to the mountains for a hike with my family. Maybe that will give me a lift. I'm too tired to be bothered with Drs today. My Dr surgery is open tomorrow but my gp doesn't work on a Wednesday. Couple of days won't make much difference now. I'm well off them now and prob going to have to start on lowest dose if I go back on them. I'm too tired to have to think about doses and picking up prescriptions etc. I have enough meds to start a chemist.
    If Gp knew how many tablets I had he would freak. I only get 7 days at a time but with the times I have forgotten them and now been off them I've got enough to get me started again at any dose.
    I'm too tired to have Drs telling me off today. I'm sorry. I'm just so sorry.

You have no need to apologise to us...
    Can you call 111 for advice about restarting? If it's only been a few days then you might be ok to just restart at your dosage, but I'm not qualified - your pharmacist might have an idea?

Walker extraordinaire!
    Just saying thank you to you all. I'm so so tired and often forget to appreciate people who help me so just want you all to know how much your warmth has meant to me. Thank you to you all who have helped. I have valued you all. Xx

We value you too... Just focus on you and getting you back on track love...

Completely agree - back you a priority, sweetheart. You deserve it
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Apologies not needed it so easy to forget your meds you need to have a specific routine so you automatically take them each day trouble is life throws a few curved balls at you and any system you've got goes out the window. Yup you are a valued member of this forum, first priority is you need to look after yourself.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (02-01-19)

Walker extraordinaire!
    I've been in town today with my daughter, promised I would take get for her phone upgrade before she goes back to school tomorrow. Its too late today to get to speak to my GP but I'm at Action Mental Health training centre so I'll try speak to one of them they'll maybe phone community mental health for me. I'm too knackered to go thru it at the moment. X

Hunni, can I be blunt?
    You may be knackered - and I totally get that as I'm pretty much at the end of all spoons - even the borrowed ones.......
    But, no matter how exhausted you are, you HAVE to sort something to get you the help you need right now. Don't "try to talk to someone" tomorrow - make sure you DO talk to someone. Tell them everything honestly.....

Walker extraordinaire!
    Im sorry. I'll sort it. Xx