Thread: Rejection**SU Trigger*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ywnbiiity

Rejection**SU Trigger*

Hey all,

This is my first time on this website and not sure how it works, so forgive me if I’m not using this for it's intended purpose. Basically, for almost just over 2 years I’ve been having regular lows in my life where I feel that simply not living would be a better option. My reflection on life often brings me to the dire reality that circumstances are not progressing for the better. Simply put, I am incredibly lonely; no one to talk and open up with despite my overarching craving for a soulmate. It’s interesting reading this blog and others who’re coping with depression and suicidal thoughts, for them to then make the admission that they’re with a loved one or partner. Now I can fully comprehend that it’s entirely possible to be lonely in a relationship and that this does not in itself equal happiness, but often at times I wish to tell those who’re in a state of genuine love that I’d trade my life for yours in an instant. For to love and be loved back is a great solice that has the ability to sustain life and heal its hardships. For that moment when you express your love to your beloved is priceless! A dream of mine that I’d give a lot to make my reality.

The title rejection is pertaining to my life’s reality of always having to be on the receiving end, which at times is a trigger point for me to revisit my tenure on earth. For it is a dagger like no other and one that consumes me to the point I’m unable to cope and spend those long, empty nights tearful and torn.
    Last edited by Suzi; 02-08-18 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Adding a SU TRIGGER warning as per DWD standard practise.