Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sertraline increased from 100 to 150mg

Noel
    Thank you all for your reassurance . It is really helping me to get through . I went to the pdoc on Wednesday last week and he said to give it more time . I felt a bit rushed in the appointment, like he was too busy to talk , so I didn’t get to ask many questions. I was dx with bipolar 2 a few years ago by another pdoc but I am not sure that is correct . This is why I never increased the dosage before. When I am not depressed and anxious I do enjoy life and can act a bit immature in a good way , but I don’t see this as hypomania. This pdoc said that if I was bipolar , I would have had a manic episode by now , being on sertraline alone . The bipolar dx I think has hindered my treatment over the last few years as I was tried on different mood stabilisers etc .
    I will be over the moon if just this increase will be all I need .

Always ask your questions - no matter how busy you think they are. You and your health is just as important as anyone elses. Can you email him a list of questions?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Noel
    I think I will give that a try , I would find it easier in writing I think . Thanks Suzi

You're very welcome. I hope it helps!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!