Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Not coping so well...

CaterpillarGirl
    Hi guys, I've been trying to log in on my phone but it just keeps kicking me out again and I've just got round to going on my laptop now so I thought I would pop in and say hi. I've had the letter through for making Lena's appointment with healthy young minds and I'm going to ring up later today to try and get that booked. I've not been too bad in myself, I've had a couple of off days and been really tired but I'm doing alright for the most part, I'm just full of a cold at the moment. I've just taken Mia for a really long walk and now I just want to crawl into bed but I have to go to Morrisons and then work! I hope everybody else is doing well, I'll keep trying to log in on my phone.

hope your shift is quiet .....

I’m so glad you’re feeling a bit brighter mentally at least, sorry you’re full of cold though. Please try and rest tomorrow ..
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Getting a cold sucks, hopefully you'll soon get over it, the big plus is you're feeling mentally brighter.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Hi lovely! Hope you get to do some rest too!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

How are you doing? Has the cold gone yet?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Hi!..how are you feeling?...a bit less snotty I hope!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Hi CGirl how's it going not heard from you in a while hope all is okay

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (26-11-18)

CaterpillarGirl
    Hey everybody, I'm so sorry I've been so out of touch lately, I've been working really hard to get all my coursework done and handed in as my course ends on the 31st and I can't afford to extend it! Anyway I've just finished my last assignment and sent it in so *fingers crossed* there won't be too many changes needed. I hope you guys are all doing well, I've not got time right now to have a look around everybody else's threads but I promise I will be back soon, I've really missed you all and the wonderful community feeling here. As for my health, I've finished my CBT now, I signed myself off it because I was doing so well I didn't think I needed it anymore and I've been fine ever since (for the most part, still the odd bad day and some lesser feelings of anxiety) my doctor has put my sertraline up to 150mg and I think I've finally found the right amount for me (again still the odd bad day but so much better than before). I've joined the gym recently and started going a couple of times a week (something I never would have done before because of my anxiety) and I've even started going to their boxercise classes and loving it! I'll try and check back in as soon as I get chance but I still can't seem to stay logged in on my phone and I'm rarely on my laptop unless I'm doing work and then my brain always ends up frazzled!! Anyway I'm off to let Mia out for a wee and then I'm going to get in bed and watch Grimm for a bit, I hope everyone has had a good weekend and again I'm sorry for not being around, I hope I didn't worry anybody

I'm glad you're doing okay don't worry about the odd bad day we all have those comes with the territory, it's good to hear from you as you say you've been so busy with your course work.

Wow! You’ve achieved so much in such a short space of time! I’m proud of you