Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: Not coping so well...

That’s good news about Lena. Sweetie, dealing with your children’s Health takes its toll - I know it and I know I’m not the only member here who knows it. Talking to your doctor is very sensible and please try not to beat yourself up over it
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

OldMike (11-10-18),Suzi (10-10-18)

CaterpillarGirl
    I'm feeling a bit better today, going to try and get back on top of my house, it's not looking it's best at the moment, doctors first though

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CaterpillarGirl For This Useful Post:

OldMike (11-10-18)

Can you let us know how it goes?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hope it went well at the drs lovely.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

CaterpillarGirl
    My Dr and I have decided to see how things go for a bit, I'm going back to see him in a month and if I'm still feeling low then we will discuss upping my dose, he did say I can go in and see him sooner but that's pretty much impossible because appointments are booked up about 3 weeks in advance!

Can you call on the morning to get an appointment if you need to?
    Well done for going and being honest with them...

CaterpillarGirl
    I could try but I've been told by others at my practice that it's really hard to get through and when you finally do all the same day appointments are gone, to be honest I don't think I will need to see him before then anyway I just find it quite amusing that he always says it

Keep it in reserve if you need it.. I'm glad you had a good appointment though x

Good, and it’s sensible to have the next appt booked - but don’t be put off ringing, if you need to, just because you’ve been told it’s difficult to get through .... please?

Seems to be quite common not being able to easily get an appointment same thing with my docs. As Paula says if you need to see your doc before the month is up ring up and try to get an earlier appointment.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"