Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Not coping so well...

CaterpillarGirl
    My mood is so much better this afternoon, my last assignment came back with only 3 very small amendments to do which I have done already (I just have to wait until I can get them signed on Monday) and I've very nearly finished getting the next one ready so I can send that off as soon as the other is passed I'm going to have a chat with Lena about school and her attitude (and also apologise for losing my temper) when I get back from work

That’s a lot of stress. Please try to take it easy and breathe
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

CaterpillarGirl
    To be honest now that my brain fog has cleared I'm actually quite enjoying doing my coursework and it feels really good being ahead thank you for worrying about me though, I'm definitely going to be relaxing now for the rest of the weekend!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CaterpillarGirl For This Useful Post:

Paula (14-09-18)

Walker extraordinaire!
    Go you!!. Enjoy your weekend relaxing. Xx

Hope you have a good weekend love! Hope your talk went well with L...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

CaterpillarGirl
    The talk with Lena went well, I think we have come to an understanding, I guess we'll find out tomorrow morning when she's back on school! So yesterday I didn't really have a relaxing day, I ended up helping Lena with a massive bedroom sort out which took most of the morning, did a quick clean of the rest of the house and then had some dinner, took Mia on a very long walk and then polished and hoovered Lena's room, after that I mended some jeans and leggings that I've been putting off for ages and then sorted the tea, I'm still feeling good though and plan on doing nothing but play on the sims and maybe read a bit today (with exception of taking Mia out this afternoon but that is no longer a struggle and is a part of my day that I really look forward to now) we're only having ready meals for tea as well so no cooking today (although I do love to cook but sometimes it's nice to know I don't have to) hope everybody else is having a fabulous weekend

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaterpillarGirl For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (16-09-18),OldMike (16-09-18)

That sounds really positive and I'm really impressed you're having a pacing/recharging day too!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

CaterpillarGirl
    I'm just putting on a bedding wash now but I promise it's the only thing I'm going to do before relaxing

Good!!

That's a really positive post (about four posts back), I often see dog walkers on my walks having a dog encourages you to get out. You'd best pace if "The Boss Lady" says pace
    Last edited by OldMike; 16-09-18 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Corrected repeating myself.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (16-09-18)