Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Not coping so well...

Have fun!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

CaterpillarGirl
    Turns out the plumber had text me but it hadn't come through, he's coming on Tuesday now. The fiancé's friend cancelled yesterday so me and him just went out for a couple of hours and had a lovely time. I've been out for a walk with Mia today and now I'm concentrating on getting my next assignment finished, I start back on my placement tomorrow, I can't wait to get back to school and meet this year's class, I've really missed it

Glad that it's sorted re the plumber!
    Hooray for placement! I really hope you have a wonderful day! Is it day placement or 5 days a week?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

CaterpillarGirl
    I have a whole new tap in my kitchen! You don't realise how much you need cold water in the kitchen until its not there anymore. My placement is only one day a week, yesterday was good but stressful, the new class is really hard and then when I got home it took me about an hour to figure out how to scan and copy to Word with the new printer/scanner, managed to send off my next assignment though. I'm just chilling for a bit now as I'm ahead of schedule today and have already cleaned the living, then I'll take Mia out after dinner, feeling good today just a touch of anxiety this morning

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CaterpillarGirl For This Useful Post:

OldMike (11-09-18)

I always found the first week hard with a new class.. You'll get there with them!
    Congrats on sorting the assignment!

So glad you're feeling OK lovely..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

CaterpillarGirl
    I've had such a busy day today, left the house at quarter past 8 to meet my friend for a long walk with Mia, we were out for over 2 hours! Got home, cleaned the bathroom, hoovered the stairs and living room, mopped the kitchen floor, fixed a broken washing basket, mended a pair of Lena's leggings and then did some work on my next assignment, I'm over halfway through it already! Just come from my dad's now to work and I'm absolutely exhausted, the fiance is back today from working away since Sunday, I can't wait to see him tonight ��

Wow! I’m exhausted just reading that . How’s your mood, lovely?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

CaterpillarGirl
    Kind of mixed to be honest, I feel good that I got so much done but kind of low at the same time so perhaps I pushed myself a bit too far

So are you planning an easier day tomorrow?

CaterpillarGirl
    I'm at the doctors tomorrow for my medication review and I want to try and get some more of my assignment done but I don't have anything else planned, I might take Mia out for a short walk at some point