Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Not coping so well...

CaterpillarGirl
    Well after a really good day yesterday I went to bed and my phone wouldn't charge (I know it's not the end of the world but it felt like I can't possibly have a good day, something has to go wrong) and I ended up sleeping really badly, waking up with bad anxiety anyway I got up this morning and my phone has decided that now it will charge! I'm determined to have another good day, although Lena is already stressing me out with her answering back and not doing as she's told... At least it's Friday and payday

Sorry that it's been a difficult start to the day...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Have you got any plans for today?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

CaterpillarGirl
    Yes me and Lena have already been busy in the kitchen, I've tidied my bedroom, just having some dinner and then we're going to take Mia for a walk. I've phoned the counselling, the lady said she doesn't know how long it will take for me to get an appointment but she's going to email the lady that I'm going to be seeing and ask her to get in touch with me so hopefully I'll have more information soon

CaterpillarGirl
    I almost had another good day yesterday and then my headphones broke on my way to work! I know these are only small things but can I not have a day where something doesn't go wrong! I'm hoping that will be today, nothing stressful is planned, I'm not even using my magnets

I'm glad you're having a recharging day. Sorry about the headphones - but you know it's just something which happened - not that the world is conspiring against you - although I know that feeling really well myself...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

CaterpillarGirl
    Deep down I know that it isn't, still feels like it sometimes though! So far so good today, just trying to find my cat so I can put on his flea treatment (poor little guy has an allergy to flea bites and his skin flares up something awful if I don't keep on top of it but he's always off adventuring, I think he must go to someone else's house!)

CaterpillarGirl
    I had moment earlier on in which Lena kept getting in my personal space after being asked time and again not to (sometimes if my head's not in the right place I can't cope with people getting near me) I sat her down and explained to her that sometimes I get agitated if people are in my personal space and if I ask her nicely not to she should respect that and then she stopped, so that was good and I feel much better now.

Anyway, after taking the dog out for two walks, going for afternoon tea and feeling like I still have enough left in me to go to the cinema and for food, I've realised how far I've come since I first joined here only last month when I was struggling to even leave the house. I wouldn't be where I am right now if it was for you guys, you were the ones that encouraged me to get out, to make an appointment at the doctor, gave me kind words and lifted me up when I was feeling down. I know I still have a long way to go but I just wanted to say thank you so much for everything

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CaterpillarGirl For This Useful Post:

magie06 (25-08-18)

We only wave the pom poms. You've done all the hard work. Well done.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    You've done brilliantly
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro