Page 8 of 83 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Thought I'd post an update
    I've made a few steps in the right direction over the past 2 weeks started to talk to my friends again I've been into work and had a chat with colleagues which left me feeling relived.

I'm planning on going back on a phased return but work want me to work 1hour X 5 days a week and gradually increase but I can't survive on that money come the end of the month if I'm loosing my ESA payments.

The only negative I can think of if finding out 1 of my close work friends has got engaged which made me feel sick and start worrying that he'll be leaving soon,and that my life seems to be going nowhere. I don't know why I feel like this, I should be happy right? I've always had trouble dealing with friends moving on or leaving right back to school it seems to set me panicking that I'll be alone.

Well done for talking to people! That's a huge step forward!
    Call ESA, I'm sure I read somewhere that it will stay paying if you are working under a certain hours and payment threshold...

Why do you automatically assume your friend will be leaving you now he is engaged?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Suzi’s right, under ESA, you should be allowed to do what’s called Permitted Work. If you working less than 16 hours per week and earning less than £131.50, you won’t lose your benefit (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/be...e-getting-esa/).

All you need to do is complete the relevant form and submit to the job centre
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

john82 (28-04-19),Suzi (16-04-19)

Thanks for the reply's sorry I'm late replying.

Been into work a few times since I last posted which made me feel good.

I wish I didn't feel bad about finding out my friends got engaged,I should be really happy for him it just sets me off panicking. I seem to struggle with friends leaving or moving on ever since school. He's already mentioned that he'll eventually move to live with her.

I'm going back to work on days a week Tuesday starting off on 2.5 hours a day. I'm nervous as it gets closer it'll just get worse,but I know it's something that'll hopefully get easier.

I've got counseling tomorrow I'm a bit worried as after the last session she hinted that it's near the end as my anxiety levels have come down,which worry's me as I'm still having bad day's and it feels like we haven't really touched on why I'm feeling suicidal,I fill the questions in at the start of the session and I always circle I'm feeling suicidal. Where do I go once the sessions stop?.

Ask them what options there are for after this. What kind of counselling have you had? Have you told them your concerns?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Ask them what options there are for after this. What kind of counselling have you had? Have you told them your concerns?
    Had my session today only just seen this Ive got another appointment in 2 weeks.

Just talking and doing a daily diary. I might pluck up the courage to ring mind to see if there's anything local.

I'm quite anxious and nervous at the minute the closer it gets to returning to work.

Have you got a date for that yet?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Have you got a date for that yet?
    A week Tuesday

Definitely call them and ask hun...

Well the last 2 days have been hard I'm thinking more and more about returning to work and feeling very anxious and scared about it.

I've been trying to keep busy but in the evenings I tend to try and watch TV and that's when I feel down. Ive not exercises this week due to constantly feeling sick/worried about work.