Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Just a few things had the psychiatrist letter again about the review we had the other week and he's done the same thing as last time when I mentioned negative thoughts etc he's put I'm fine and not experiencing any.

Last week had been tough struggling to sleep at the moment, having alot of bad dreams waking up in the night covered in sweat .

Been exercising more but my left arm has started to hurt again and I'm not due to go to the hospital until Oct.

Hope everybody's ok.

I found this article re sleep problems for my ‘other’ job. May be worth a read

https://www.facebook.com/10006997519...1648512510988/
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

john82 (23-08-21)

Call his secretary and tell them about the discrepancy. Tell them that it's really important that the letters correlate to what is said as you need it for "proof" for the DWP...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Call his secretary and tell them about the discrepancy. Tell them that it's really important that the letters correlate to what is said as you need it for "proof" for the DWP...
    I will do tomorrow this is the 2nd time he's put that tbh I don't even think he asked me I'm not too sure now.

Ended up napping this afternoon not feeling too good managed to start painting the spare room, was going to exercise in the garage tonight but I'm too tired from the past 3 nights not being able to sleep much.

I'm also getting fed up on these tablets, thought it was my anxiety going back work causing me to sweat alot but I cant even paint the spare room without starting to drip! Trouble is my next review isn't for another 4 months now.

You can always call and ask for a review sooner....

So I spoke to the Dr's receptionist this morning and mentioned the care plan letter also mentioned this is the 2nd time I've had to call about this, she told me I'd most likely get a call when he's back off leave. I doubt he'll call back to be honest.

Well done for calling! Do you know when he's back from leave? If you don't get a call, you can always chase it up again.

I didn't ask when he was back. I didn't expect her to say he'll call again as I ask if they could just change the letter that I received but she said they can't, maybe he has to go through it again but gives me the chance to mention side effects in having.

Definitely. Maybe call her back and ask when he will be in?

Just wondered if anyone's had a genesight test done? It seems to be mainly Americans on the AD fb page I use.

Getting abit desperate now with tablets.