Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

I agree, you should be able to reapply...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

So after waking up being hit with anxiety again, spoke to the psychiatrist who wants me to start taking the Aripiprazole 5mg with my current medication but that means I'll need an ecg and blood tests?

Sorted out my ESA claim and got a backdated fit note from the old Dr's and then got dragged down to the new Dr's with my gf and i finally registered there,so that should hopefully all be sorted out the Dr told me not to do more than 2-3 hrs I told her work aren't pressuring me etc.

Well done for getting registered! That's really a huge thing!
    Have you told your new dr that you need those additional tests before being given the prescription? Or is the psych going to be ordering the tests and prescribing?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Well done for getting registered! That's really a huge thing!
    Have you told your new dr that you need those additional tests before being given the prescription? Or is the psych going to be ordering the tests and prescribing?
    It was just the receptionist I spoke to whilst registering.

The psychiatrist told me if I take the new tabs to let them know a week before they run out so they can arrange a test and sort out a prescription. He wasn't great tbh told him I've been struggling but said he couldn't help with cpn.

The cpn isn't something in the control of the psych. That would be down to your local CMHT (Community Mental Health Trust). You should be able to contact them directly or through your GP. What's the problem with them?

The cpn isn't something in the control of the psych. That would be down to your local CMHT (Community Mental Health Trust). You should be able to contact them directly or through your GP. What's the problem with them?
    After I tried to book cbt the other day the duty lady I spoke to said I should be able to see whereabouts I am on the list.

But that isn't something the psych can do normally. It needs to be done by either calling the CMHT or to get your Drs to chase it up.

But that isn't something the psych can do normally. It needs to be done by either calling the CMHT or to get your Drs to chase it up.
    I called the CMHT but they just put me through to the psych secretary .

The psychiatrist is sending me out an autism test or paperwork.

I got alot of things done today that have been on my mind,now to try and relax until I'm back work next week but that'll be hard.

Before I left tonight an old driver came into store and we chatted for around 20 mins not seen him for years he gave me his number and told me to message or call him anytime during the night which was nice.

That was nice, and very kind
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That was really lovely!
    Glad you're getting some paperwork to look into the ASD.