Page 76 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Why do you think you need an autism assessment? That has to go via the GP too.
    What is the Dr you are seeing on Friday for?

You can always look around at other jobs which are available and see if there is anything that you could try for?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Why do you think you need an autism assessment? That has to go via the GP too.
    What is the Dr you are seeing on Friday for?

You can always look around at other jobs which are available and see if there is anything that you could try for?
    It's my psychiatrist who's calling as I rang them today to tell them I'm struggling and I'm due a review.

I've had a few people mention it to me & cpn, as I've some of the symptoms can't cope with change I need repetition, struggle communicating to people gf done a few tests with me online that's all. I just want to get to the bottom of it tbh and if that's one of the things I get diagnosed with I'm hoping it helps working out a few things which puzzle me.

Does that sound silly? Clutching at straws?

I wouldn't feel like I could cope doing anything else like I said I've stuck with this job 20 years it's the only thing I've done, plus it stresses me out about new places etc out my comfort zone.

Also a few other things spoke to my mum etc I tend to shut down when I can't cope stop talking etc struggle with loud noises busy places.

Get obsessed with things.

I've always had bad anxiety according to my mum.

I don't know most likely sounds stupid.
    Last edited by Suzi; 10-08-21 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Merging posts, please try not to double post! :)

Glad you have got that support from your psychiatrist lovely..

Definitely talk to your GP about the assessment...

Glad you have got that support from your psychiatrist lovely..

Definitely talk to your GP about the assessment...
    I'm just worried they'll start messing with my medication again.

I keep telling myself that going through all this must surely be making me stronger!

I still haven't registered at my new gps

You need to register... Can you make that a priority?

Please, please register. I did mine online so didn’t have to cope with phone calls….
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I've filled the forms in just haven't plucked up the courage to go down there as its all new. I've also constantly been reading the reviews about the surgery and that hasn't helped.

I need to show them a photographic form of ID (such as a passport or driving license) and proof of your home address (such as a recent bank statement or utility bill).

Please do go down and do it. If you want an assessment for ASD then you need to do this.

Please do go down and do it. If you want an assessment for ASD then you need to do this.
    Had a rubbish night's sleep awake till 5:30am couldn't switch off constantly worrying about work, which I've got tonight I really don't want to go but I know what happens if I don't ill go backwards.

Finally managed to get a couple of hours and had some nice dreams then bang it hits you so fast anxiety starts worrying, panicking feeling sad and you can't switch it off. It's as if my dog knows as she's been sleeping next to me all night and keeps coming up to me, as if to check.

Does your dog help you?
    Please sort out your go asap
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.